The Best Solution to Diagnose All 1996 and Newer OBD II Compliant Vehicles!
The MaxiScan MS309 code reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners! This OBD-II Code Reader is a handy device for car-owners, DIY customers and even professional technicians to read OBD II diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from the on-board computers (ECUs) of 1996 and newer vehicles. With this smart reader, you are able to immediately self-troubleshoot the cause of the "Check Engine" light wherever you are. The Code Reader will also enable the user to erase the trouble codes and shut off (reset) the check-engine light as soon as the vehicle is repaired.
- Work with all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Display DTC definitions on unit screen
- View freeze frame data
- Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions - English, Spanish, French and German, etc.
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
||sofort ab Lager