'ScanMaster-ELMScan' is simple, easy-to-use, intuitive software for automotive diagnostics, which works exclusively with scan tools from Scantool.net .
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
3. ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4. ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Automatically determines and identifies to the user the vehicle communication protocol under test.
- Supports generic SAE J1979 (Mode $01) parameter identifiers (PIDs) $00 through
- Displays all or custom list of diagnostic data parameters supported by the vehicle's
OBD II controller with line graphs and meters.
- View the condition of the vehicle system at the time when an emission related
diagnostic trouble code was stored with Freeze Frame mode.
- Read emission DTCs (and their common SAE descriptions) that cause the MIL to be
illuminated. Plus, display the DTC number for the non-SAE defined DTC numbers and
descriptions that are reported by OBD II emission ECUs.
- Supports over 4200 generic diagnostic trouble codes descriptions from SAE J2012
and over 3600 enhanced OBD-II codes, or a codes defined by the Original Equipment
- Clear all emissions-related diagnostic information. (Mode $04).
- Review the results of the oxygen sensor testing performed by the vehicle's
powertrain control module with “Oxygen Sensors” mode (Mode $05).
- Displays non-continuous diagnostic test results specific to the vehicle manufacturer
(Mode $06 data) with the “Monitoring Tests Results” mode.
- Reports vehicle's continuously monitored emissions-related tests that have failed
during a drive cycle and have not matured to indicate a diagnostic trouble code with “Pending Diagnostic trouble Codes” mode.
- Displays specific information applicable to the vehicle under test (VIN, Calibration ID,
Calibration Verification Number, In-Use Performance Tracking).
- Metric and English units of measure.
- Shows Readiness for State Inspection.
- Shows Fuel Consumption since version 1.3.
- Drag Measurement since version 1.8.
- Power and Torque Measurement since version 1.9.
- Direct connection methods for USB, Bluetooth® and WLAN interfaces since version 2.0.
English / Tschechisch / Dänisch / Spanisch / Kroatisch / Ungarisch / Polnisch / Serbisch.
German is not included!
A DEMO Version of 'ScanMaster-ELM' you can download here.